Download YouTube App for Android and iPhone
youtube download for mobile
Get the official YouTube app for Android phones and tablets, and you’ll be able to easily access the content the world is watching, from great music videos to trending videos in gaming, entertainment, news and more. Subscribe to channels you love, share content with your friends, and watch videos on any device.
YouTube Download is the largest video publishing and sharing site in the world, users download hundreds of thousands of youtube to mp3 videos every day, and this is what prompted Google to buy this site with more than a billion dollars.
youtube videos is characterized by the fact that it does not impose practically any restrictions on the videos, and it also enables you to publish your videos to millions of users, get many followers, and even create your own YouTube channel and broadcast live episodes via the webcam.
Therefore, Google, the owner of the Android system, decided to release a special YouTube application that facilitates watching and downloading videos better than the official site, and it also provides more features such as controlling the quality of videos and other well-known tools.
With the new YouTube design , you can enjoy exploring the videos you love easier and faster than ever before. Simply tap an icon or swipe to switch between suggested videos, subscriptions, or an account.
You can also subscribe to your favorite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, express your opinion with comments or shares, cast a video to TV and more, all from within the app.
You may also be interested in: Download Snaptube App for Android, latest version 2022
Youtube app features
- The application enables you to browse YouTube y2mate mp3 from anywhere without the need for a computer which makes watching the videos you love much easier.
- The application is 100% free and is available on all mobile systems in the world.
- The application is very popular, and the popularity of the application is due to the popularity of the site, as YouTube is the third most visited site in the world after Facebook and Google.
- The application filters videos for you depending on the geographical area in which you live, the language you speak, the history of your views on the site, and many other variables that put everything you want to watch in your hands without searching, but filtering from the site itself.
- You can like or dislike what you watched, leave a comment and subscribe to the channels you would like to see in future videos.
- The application allows you to share the videos you like with your friends, and it also allows you to create playlists in order to play several consecutive videos as one.
- You can upload and edit video clips from the application and without the need for a computer, so you can record a clip with your mobile camera and upload it directly through the application.
- When watching videos, you can turn off the device easily, with landscape mode to get a full screen view, and portrait mode for frames. Portrait mode is recommended when you want to watch video and read comments or do some other work on your device simultaneously, commenting and subscribing are easy, with one touch.
- open youtube application is available free of charge for the most popular operating systems, namely Android and IOS, as well as BlackBerry, and the application is also available on Windows Phone devices.
- Professional, consistent and practical design, after you download the application from the Play Store, you will discover it. It fits the mobile screen perfectly. It shows you the content of the site without hiding any details or features in it as if you are browsing it from a computer or laptop screen.
- The new video alerts system in the channels you are subscribed to is included with the mobile operating system, whether it is Android or IOS, after you subscribe to your favorite channels and log in to your account, you will receive an alert immediately for any new video for these channels, as well as you will be able to write comments to express your opinion In any video you want.
- Pop-up screen, for video This is a relatively new feature found on the official YouTube website only. It has been fully included in the mobile application where you can make the screen of the video you are watching float to the side while browsing the rest of the videos.
- Link your account in Android, YouTube with the fact that you install the application until it asks you to enter the login data for your Android system, and this is something that is useful in the process of synchronizing your account and retrieving its data later, rather than having a separate account for Android and YouTube.
- Compatibility with your Internet speed, Google takes into account that owners of mobile devices do not use high-speed Internet most of the time. Browse the site from the browser.
- A quick search bar, and a good display of categories and channels according to interest make it easy and simple to find the videos you are looking for.
More information about the YouTube app
Youtube is a website that allows its users to upload videos for free, watch them live (instead of downloading), share, comment and more.
It was founded on February 14, 2005 by three former PayPal employees, Chad Hurley, Steve Chen and Jawed Karim, in San Bruno, and was using Adobe Flash technology to display animated clips, but now it uses HTML 5 technology.
The site’s content varies between movie clips, TV clips, music, as well as video produced by amateurs, and others.
Equipped with more than two thousand employees. In October 2006, Google announced an agreement to purchase the site for 1.65 billion US dollars, equivalent to 1.31 billion euros. The site is a Web 2.0 site.
The domain of the site (www.youtube.com) was launched on February 14, 2005 and then the site was developed in the following months, and the first video was uploaded to the site entitled (I am at the zoo) (in English: Me at the zoo), and the founder appears Contributor Jawed Karim at the San Diego Zoo.
In May 2005, YouTube presented the first beta test of the site, then the site was officially launched on December 15 of the same year, and the first video to achieve one million views was an advertisement for Nike in which Brazilian footballer Ronaldinho appeared, at which time the number of daily views of the site reached 8 million views.
After that the site grew very quickly; In July 2006 the company announced that more than 65,000 videos were uploaded every day and that the site received more than 100 million views a day.
New features in the latest YouTube update
- YouTube has launched an update to its mobile apps, with some new features that will make watching and controlling videos a little easier, with new gestures, updated player controls, and additional features.
- One of the biggest new YouTube updates is a new gesture to play the video in full screen mode. Instead of clicking the button for this option, or rotating the phone, users will now be able to swipe up in the video window to enter full screen mode, and swipe down to return to the player page. standard.
- There are also some new buttons in the video player, and there is now a play button for captions that appears directly in the overlay menu, along with a toggle to turn the video autoplay on or off. You can also click on the timestamp of a video to switch between displaying the amount of time spent in a video, and the time remaining.
- Simply when you use YouTube, you will find yourself something related to a specific content that interests you and your curiosity, and you want to know a lot of it. It is able to link similar clips very accurately and sometimes surprises me (you will feel as if it is reading your thoughts), as often clips suddenly appear to me for channels that I have not watched before, but whose content is within my interest or close to them.