Table of Contents
Download the WhatsApp Messenger application
WhatsApp Messenger – WhatsApp is a free messaging app available for Android phones and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi, depending on the available network) to let you message and call your friends and family. Use WhatsApp instead of the short message service (SMS) to be able to send and receive messages and calls, and send pictures, videos, documents and voice messages.
WhatsApp Messenger is the most convenient way to quickly send messages on your mobile phone to any caller or friend on your contact list. The only requirement is that other people must have the app installed on their own devices.
What is the WhatsApp application?
WhatsApp is an instant messaging application and an audio and video calling service that was launched in 2009. WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging and calling applications around the world, as millions of people use it daily to communicate with their friends, family and co-workers .
The app allows users to easily and quickly send text, voice, photos, videos, files, location, and more messages, for free, without any additional internet connection costs. The application also provides the feature of voice and video calls, which enables users to make calls in high quality without the need to pay the costs of traditional telephone calls.
WhatsApp application is considered one of the most important instant chat applications currently in the world of the Internet, and it is the most widespread application among users, as the number of its users is more than a billion users, and this is not surprising given the great and continuous effort that is being made in developing the WhatsApp service for instant chat.
Reasons to use WhatsApp:
WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi where available) to let you message and call your friends and family.* There is no subscription fee to use WhatsApp.
You can send and receive photos, videos, documents, and voice messages.
Make free calls:
Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection instead of your cellular plan’s minutes. (Note: There may be fees when calling via a data package. Please check with your telecommunications company for details. It must be noted that WhatsApp cannot be used to call emergency and emergency numbers).
Have group chats:
You can enjoy group chatting with your contacts, and easily communicate with your friends and family.
You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages directly through your computer’s web browser.
No charges for international calls:
You will not incur additional charges for sending messages via WhatsApp to people residing in other countries. Chat with your friends around the world, and avoid paying SMS fees to message people in other countries.*
No need to enter usernames or PINs:
Why bother saving more usernames or PINs? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and it simply uses the contacts in your phone’s address book.
No need to login:
Your WhatsApp account is always available so you don’t miss any messages. You will never again be confused about whether you are logged in or logged out.
Call speed to your contacts:
The program uses the address book on your phone to allow you to quickly and easily contact your contacts who use WhatsApp; This saves you the hassle of remembering hard-to-remember usernames.
Read messages offline:
Even if you don’t notice some notifications or if you turn off your phone, WhatsApp will keep your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
Many other advantages:
Share your location, exchange contacts, choose your wallpaper themes, notification sounds, send group messages to multiple contacts at the same time, among many other features.
How to use the WhatsApp Messenger application
The WhatsApp program contains four main tabs in the application interface, as follows:
- The Chats tab, in which you will find a list of all the chats that you have made with friends or groups that you have joined, which is the default tab when opening the WhatsApp application.
- Status This tab shows all the daily stories of the contacts saved in your phone.
- Calls You can see the history of calls you made in the past, with the ability to make a new free call.
- Camera You can take photos and share them with different WhatsApp chats or share them as a daily story.
What is the best version of WhatsApp?
There are many versions of WhatsApp that you can use, and if you are looking for the best modified version of WhatsApp, you can download WhatsApp Gold , as it is considered the most stable version among all modified versions without any problems, and it is constantly updated by the developer Abu Arab , and WhatsApp Gold is available on Many features that are not available in the official version, you can learn about it once you download it.
How to download WhatsApp APK
Download the WhatsApp application on your Android device:
- Open the Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- Type ” WhatsApp ” in the store’s search bar.
- Click the “Install” button to install the app on your phone.
- After the app is installed, you will need to log in with your phone number and enter the verification code that will be sent to your phone.
Download the WhatsApp application on the iOS device:
- Open the App Store on your smart device.
- Find WhatsApp in the App Store.
- Click the “Download” button to install the app on your device.
- After installing the app, you will need to log in with your phone number and enter the verification code that will be sent to your phone.
- You must ensure that your device meets the necessary requirements to run the application. The application can be downloaded for free on both Android and iOS devices.
• Redesigned sticker tray with improved navigation and a larger set of stickers including more Avatars.
These features will roll out over the coming weeks. Thanks for using WhatsApp!