Step Counter – Pedometer
Table of Contents
Download step counter – Pedometer app
The step counter and calories app uses the built-in sensor to count your step count. It does not use GPS, so it can greatly save battery. It also tracks calories burned, walking distance and time, etc. All this information will be clearly displayed in graphs.
What is a Step Counter – Pedometer app apk?
The step Counter app is among the most prominent apps that can be used to count steps and calories. The pedometer in this app uses the built-in sensor to count the number of steps you walk, and this universal app doesn’t use a scale.
GPS, which is one of the most prominent features of applications, as it can significantly save battery, and applications work on the principle of tracking calories burned, the distance that a person has traveled and the time that a person has traveled.
All you have to do is press the start button, and the app starts counting your steps. Whether your phone is in your hand, bag, pocket, or phone holder for your arm, it can automatically record your step count even if the screen is locked.
The free Step Counter application has the feature of calculating steps in a very accurate way, the application can be used to calculate calories, the application has a special comparison that takes place every hour in addition to giving data on a daily and weekly basis, the application contains the feature of giving the data that the user needs on the background of the application .
The pedometer application for Android makes it easy for you to put the phone in your hand, bag, or pocket of clothes, and in this case, the steps taken by the sensor feature are calculated.
The Step Counter makes it easy for you to recognize the results that you have obtained at the end of the day, month or week, as the statistics are calculated for the process of the graph that is in the application.
Features of the Step Counter – Pedometer app
The pedometer uses the built-in sensor to count your steps. It does not use GPS tracking, so it hardly consumes battery power.
No unlocked features
All features are 100% free. You can use all the features without having to pay for them.
No login required. We never collect your personal data or share your information with third parties.
Start, pause and reset options
You can start and pause step counting at any time to save battery. The app will stop refreshing stats that are running in the background once it is stopped. You can reset the daily step count from 0 if you wish.
DESIGN The pedometer app was designed by the team that won the best team in Google Play in 2016. Its simple design makes it easy to use.
Graph Reports More innovative than ever, graph reports are designed specifically for mobile devices to help you track your walking data. You can check the last 24 hours, weekly and monthly statistics in the graphs.
themes Multicolor themes are under development. You can choose your favorite theme to enjoy your step counting experience with step counter app.
- To ensure accurate step counting, please enter your correct information in the settings, as it will be used to calculate your walking distance and calories.
- You can adjust the sensitivity as you see fit to make the step counter counting more accurate.
- Due to the device’s power-saving processing, some devices may stop counting steps when the screen is locked.
- The pedometer is not available for devices with older versions when the screen is locked. This is not an application error. We are sorry to say that we were unable to resolve this issue.
Step Counter Features
- A completely free Android application that works on Android phones
- Very easy and smooth application.
- It counts the steps and the distance traveled very accurately
- The application also calculates your average speed each time
- You can find out how many calories your body burns each time
- You don’t have to carry the device in your hand, you can put it in your pocket or bag
- Easy graph to check stats
- You can change the look of the application as you like.