Table of Contents
What is a music editor?
Music Editor app is the most intuitive and complete music editor that you will find on the market right now. In the main menu, you will find six levels for editing songs however you like. Whatever you want: cutter, mixer, converter, recorder, my studio and more on music cutter tool.
Voice modification program for stronger and more complete singing! It has all the features you would ever want in an MP3 editor! Trim Audio – MP3 Cutter for Ringtones, merge two or more audio files, convert from one format to another – MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A… and the list of app features goes on!
If you want to cut the song when you reach the refrain, you will use the “scissors” option. You can choose the song from your music library or from others that you have previously edited with this application. If you want to convert the song to another format, the Converter category Gives you multiple options.
Music Editor App Tools:
- Music Cutter: Select the best part of the song and then trim and cut the desired part of the song to use in music ringtones. Inbuilt operator for easy selection of ring cutter start location, end cut location and waveform support. Music Cutter supports cutting MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, AMR,…
- Easily choose songs from the list. The songs are listed alphabetically, so one can choose from them. It can also be used to drag the slider to the situation message list to quickly select the desired song. Multiple songs can be selected at the same time easily.
- Easily select songs from folder browser. A folder browser designed for you to select songs from memory, it will list all folders containing audio files and audio files to choose from.
- MP3 Merger: Merge two or more MP3 files into one song. Easily select multiple songs to merge. Drag and drop to change the location of songs, drag to delete a song from the merge list. Listen to the song before merging.
- Music Converter: Easily convert from one format to another. Supports a large number of formats such as – MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A,…
- Supports a large number of formats in all features – music cutter, converter,…
- Easily access your music creations. The output music list is well organized, stored in different tabs like Trimmed Audio has trimmed mp3 files, merged files, Format Converter files, and recorded files. You can play a specific song, delete one or more tracks if you don’t like them,…
- Share your creations with the world! Share on Faceboook,Whatsapp, Email and more, share more songs
- Music Player: Inbuilt music player in the app. You can play/pause songs, and rewind songs with ease.
- MP3 Recorder: To record your voice and music. Using recordings to cut, merge, as ringtones,… The recording is encoded in MP3 format, 128kbps and 44100Hz ensures excellent sound quality for you.
- Super fast processing and serving!
- Intuitive material design user interface
Features of the music editor app:
- No ads
- Edit ID3 tags: change title, artist name, album,… of the song.
- Compress music: Change the number of audio channels, sampling frequency, and bit rate of the song.
- Reverse: Reverse song
- Change speed: Increase or decrease the speed of the song.
- Volume Boost: Increase or decrease the volume of the song.
- Split: Select a point in time for the song and split the song into two parts from that point on music trim tool.
- Music Mixer: Mix audio of two songs to create remixes. Same or any format songs can be remixed. You can also choose the volume, for example, you can keep one song at low volume and another at high volume in your mixes.
- Delete Section: Delete part of the song.
- Mute Section: A muted portion of the song.
- Fade Effects: Fade in/out the audio in the song.
- Change sound pitch: Change sound pitch to high sound or low sound.
- Convert video to music.
Download audio editing software for Android
To download Music Editor apk on your Android device, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- Click on the search box at the top to search for the music editor app.
- Enter “music editor app” Or the specific name of the application in the search bar.
- Select the appropriate application from the displayed results. You can read ratings and reviews to ensure the quality of the app.
- Click the “Install” button To download the application to your phone.
- After the download and installation is complete, the app icon will appear on your phone’s home screen or in your apps list.
Remember that the steps may vary slightly depending on the operating system version and user interface of your device. Some apps may require payment for additional features or to remove ads, which you can purchase in-app if you’re interested.
If you have questions regarding our music editor app, please email me, we will fix it for you.
If you like our app, please take a minute to rate it on Google Play Store.If you like our app, please take a minute to rate it on Google Play Store. a>
Thank you for using the application.
Technology should make life easier. This release makes this app run smoother and faster than ever so you can focus on what you're here to do!