Table of Contents
Download the File Manager application
What is a file manager?
File Manager is an easy and powerful tool for browsing files on Android devices. Free, fast and full-featured. Thanks to the simple user interface, it is very easy to use. With File Manager+ you can easily manage files and folders in your NAS (Network Attached Storage) and cloud storage places like Dropbox and Google Drive .
You can manage local and remote/cloud storage. It supports all file management actions (open, search, browse directory, copy, paste, cut, delete, rename, compress, decompress, send, download, bookmark and organize). File Manager + supports media files and major file formats including apk.
The file manager program provides you with many services and features related to file management, with the ability to manage all the files on your phone through it. It also provides you with many important tools that help you create a new file, copy existing files, or move a file from its place, with the ability to rename it. Any file you want or delete files.
The best file manager program for Android
The + File Manager application works in a very easy way, and it has a clear and easy-to-understand interface. The main screen includes classifications for videos, others for audio files, a third for applications, new files, others for electronic cloud files, and the general memory of the device that enables you to view all the files contained in your smartphone. In each folder, you will find files that belong to its own category, which makes it very easy for you, for example, to view all your videos at once, and you will also be able to delete unwanted files without any problems.
File Manager, the mobile file manager, also organizes the storage operations on your phone and on your SD card so that you can access all the files that you use. The application also supports many languages, especially Arabic, so that it is easy to use all over the world. And also so you can handle it easily, and search for the files you want.
File Manager+ is different from other file apps in that it has a simple interface that gives you different tools that you can use quickly by just selecting one on the screen. This way, you won’t waste time searching for actions or downloading other complementary applications to be able to view all the files you store on your device. You can also use the app on any mobile device.
Main functions of file manager:
- Primary Storage: You can manage all the files and folders in your device’s local storage.
- SD Card: You can manage all file folders and files in the SD card.
- Downloads: Manage all files (including apk and zip files) in the download folder.
- Photos: You can manage photos and image files in your storage. There is a preview of the images. (Supported file formats: bmp, gif, jpg, png etc)
- Audio: You can manage all your music and audio files. (Supported file formats: mp3, ogg, flac, m4p, wav, wma, etc)
- Videos: You can manage all the video files in your device. (Supported file formats: asf, avi, flv, mp4, mpeg, wmv, etc)
- Documents: You can manage all document files in your device. (Supported file formats: doc, ppt, pdf, etc.)
- Applications: You can see all the applications installed in your local device. You can stop or delete applications. You can delete data or backup applications. You can backup the app as an apk file as well.
- New Files: You can manage new files that have been transferred and downloaded to your local device.
- Cloud: You can access your local storage like dropbox and google drive.
- Remotely: You can access remote storage or shares such as NAS and FTP server.
- Login from a computer; You can access your Android device storage from computer to manage all files and folders in your local Android device using FTP (File Transfer Protocol).
Features of android file manager app
- A great application to easily manage phone files and folders.
- Quick access to different file types from the interface.
- Performing all different file management operations.
- Sort files and folders by name, size, etc.
- View folders in grid or list mode.
- Memory analysis and view size details for file types.
- Add cloud storage services to manage their files.
- Dealing with the local network to exchange files with the computer.
In conclusion, it remains to be noted that the best feature of the File Manager + application is that it enables you to access your files remotely or share them via electronic cloud memory so that you can access them even when your smartphone is not within your reach.
How to download file manager apps for android
The easiest way to download a file manager on your Android phone is to use the Play Store app store.
The steps are as follows:
- Open the Play Store application on your Android phone.
- Type “file manager” in the search bar.
- You will be shown a list of the most popular Android file managers. Such as ES File Explorer or X-plore.
- Choose the application you prefer. Click on it.
- Click the “Install” button.
- I agree to the terms and permissions required for the application.
- The application will start downloading and installing automatically.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to access the application from the applications list.
Thus, you have downloaded a licensed and secure Android file manager from the Play Store with ease.