Coursera: Learn career skills
Table of Contents
What is Coursera?
Coursera is the official application for the website of the same name, which enables you to access hundreds of online lessons. It is considered one of the most famous websites for distance education, as it provides thousands of educational courses in hundreds of fields, whether scientific, administrative, health, or programming.
Learn from experts at more than 200 world-class universities and companies including Yale, the University of Michigan, Google , IBM, and more. Build skills at every stage of your career with flexible and affordable options. Enroll in free courses, gain in-demand job skills and certifications, or earn an online college degree.
Recurring payments for Multi-Course Specializations will occur through your App Store account and will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription. You can manage your subscription, cancel at any time, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your App Store account.
Information about the coursera application
The Coursera app itself has a download manager, which enables you to download all the content from the different sections you belong to. Although the app is available exclusively in English, you can find lessons in more than 12 different languages, including Russian, Spanish, Italian, and German.
You can develop yourself, expand your knowledge, and learn online for free using the Coursera platform for Android. The platform provides training courses in all fields of life, from medicine, engineering, programming, art, music, languages, literature, philosophy, management, accounting, and many, many other courses and fields.
What the site provides you can find on the application, as it allows users to follow their course in the course through the course schedule and its holding times. Also, after the end and completion of the course, the user can request a special certificate for it that can be purchased through the site. Finally, to benefit from the application, you can download it for free by going here for the Android system. For iOS, you can go here.
Is Coursera free?
Coursera is an online education site that provides a wide range of courses and educational programs in various fields such as technology, business, social sciences, health, and others. Full access to content in the platform usually requires payment of a fee, and the cost of courses varies depending on the program and university offering the course.
However, there are free courses from Coursera, which users can avail without having to pay. This free mode usually includes access to course content and lectures, but there may be additional costs if the user wishes to obtain a graduation certificate or take full advantage of specific services.
It should be noted that free courses may be limited in number and are only available for basic access, and do not include some features such as project submission and personal assessment. So, if you want to take full advantage of the platform, you may need to sign up for the paid subscription to get unlimited access and additional benefits.
What will you benefit from Coursera?
- Boost your career with recognized degrees from world-class universities like Duke, University of London, and Yale, and industry leaders like Google, IBM, and Facebook .
- Master in-demand business skills through applied learning – including Python, digital marketing, and SQL – and learn from top trainers at leading universities and companies.
- Know your budget by enrolling in any of hundreds of free courses
- Learn on your schedule with on-demand online lectures and downloadable videos for offline viewing.
- Earn academic credentials by completing modular portions of a full degree with the MasterTrack™ certification program.
The Coursera application can be downloaded for free, and you can also register for many paid courses as follows.
You can register at:
- Individual courses from $39 – $99
- Multi-Course Specialization and Professional Certification subscriptions are $39 to $79 per month
- MasterTrack™ Certifications range from $2,000 to $5,000
- Apply for degrees ranging from $9,000-$45,000
Prices are subject to change. Please check the Coursera application or coursera.org for more details.
- Business: Accounting, Marketing, Finance and Entrepreneurship
- Computer Science: Self-driving car development, programming in Python, C++, Java, R, and more
- Data science: machine learning, artificial intelligence, NLP, deep learning, statistics, probability, and data
- Art: design, photography, music and creative writing
- Personal development: leadership, negotiation and public speaking
- Science: robotics, chemistry, nutrition, medicine
Coursera application features
- Coursera has 20 million users and beneficiaries of the site all over the world.
- You can download various courses and educational videos through the Coursera application.
- It contains a distinguished search engine available in both the application and the website, which enables you to search for any course you want in any field you desire.
- You can put the courses you want to study in the future in your favorites list.
- The language barrier has been broken on the platform because it contains many different educational courses in the Arabic language.
- The application is considered one of the top 5 most useful applications for students, graduates, and also people who want to do some work.
- Audio training courses, written files that can be downloaded in the form of digital books and advance your business.
How to download the Coursera application for Android and iPhone
You can download the Coursera application on Android and iPhone devices by clicking on the link above through our Malavida website or through the following simple steps:
Download the coursera application for Android:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for the app name in the search bar.
- Click on the application from the displayed results.
- Click on the “Install” button to install the application on your device.
- After the installation is complete, you will be able to find the app in your Apps screen and you can start using it.
Download the Coursera application for iPhone:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Click on the search tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Type the name of the application in the search bar.
- Click on the application from the displayed results.
- Click on the “Download” or “Get it” button to download and install the application on your device.
- After the installation is complete, you will be able to find the app on your device’s home screen and you can start using it.
Once you install the app, open it and log in to your existing account on the platform or create a new account if you don’t have one, and then you can browse and join courses and tutorials and start learning.
Visual and performance enhancements